We have been so excited about the publicity the book has been getting! Here’s a running list of who’s been sharing and recommending our book!
- 3 April 2020: Sassy Mama featured us in their monthly “What New Mama” article
- 6 April 2020: Little Steps Asia recommended our book and said “Educating kids about COVID-19 can be tricky! For parents looking for help in explaining the coronavirus disease in a super visual and easy to understand way, there is a new book in town.” So awesome!
- Mid April 2020: Ascension Kindergarten created a Home-Based Learning video where they did a book reading of our book and shared it on their Facebook page. We donated and shipped a copy of our soft cover books to every student.
- 29 April 2020: Power 98 Love Songs (98.0 FM) radio station DJs interviewed us!
5. 11 May 2020: KK Hospital’s CHAMPs (Child Life, Art and Music Therapy Programmes) included a book reading of our book in their inaugural podcast! We have also donated 200 copies of our soft cover book to the hospital for distribution to their young patients.
6. 11 May 2020: Expat Living Magazine recommended us in their May issue: “COVID-19 for Kids is a lovely picture book by Singapore based author Catherine Cheung, and a great way to help explain the current situation to kids.” See the online article here.
7. 19 May 2020: The Straits Time published a story about us too! Check it out:
8. September 2020 – The Birthday Collective featured our story in their new Generation C19 series.